Seedcloud capabilities span a wide and diverse range of competencies bringing a wealth of experience to the technology space
• Security policies and security culture change
• Application penetration testing
• Security-driven code and architecture review
• Integration of security into SDLC process
• Executive and board awareness
Technology platforms are receiving constant attention from the hacker community. Platforms are vulnerable to threats to reputation, data privacy, platform stability and customer trust.
Security reviews normally look solely at the tooling and third party reviews of vulnerability. SeedCloud recognises that the vast majority of vulnerability actually lies in the processes and people that build and deploy the technology, and those that manage the data and provide support. Our security review process brings these areas together into a comprehensive framework.